Moores Memorial Library was formed in the fall of 1881 with an initial 128 volumes.
Originally located in a drugstore at the corner of Gay St. and Bridge St.
Now housed in the former bank building on the corner of Bridge St. & Slokom Ave. The vault door still remains as an entrance to the History Section. There is a book store “Read More” open on the lower level from 1pm-4pm Mon-Sat.