The Summer Reading Program has ended for this year.
Thank you for participating and see you next year!
Visit your local public library to sign up next year!
The countywide Public Library Summer Reading Program is open to children and teens of all ages.
Program components include 4 reading levels:
- Read Aloud (birth-4 years)
- Elementary (ages 5-9)
- Tween (ages 10-12)
- Teen level (ages 13-19)
Click one of the buttons below to find out more about the Summer Reading Program:
- 25,999 youth signed up for the countywide summer reading program
- 15,467 youth completed the summer reading program
- 42,431 children and parents attended 1,736 summer learning events
- 1,849 new library cards were issued to youth aged 5-19
Check out our Summer Reading Sponsors:
This program is EITC approved.
Lastly, we’d like to thank the Lancaster County Commissioners for supporting this program.