The Summer Reading Program at your local library was a big success. Although the program is over for this year, there are related programs and events still happening at your library throughout the year.
Thank you for participating!
The countywide Public Library Summer Reading Program is open to children and teens of all ages.
- 25,818 youth signed up for the countywide summer reading program
- 16,237 youth completed the summer reading program
- 40,256 children and parents attended 1,736 summer learning events
- 2,029 new library cards were issued to youth aged 5-19
This year’s participants included these reading levels:
- Read Aloud (birth-4 years)
- Elementary (ages 5-9)
- Tween (ages 10-12)
- Teen level (ages 13-19)
Click one of the buttons below to find out more about the Summer Reading Program:
Check out our Summer Reading Sponsors:
This program is EITC approved.
Lastly, we’d like to thank the Lancaster County Commissioners for supporting this program.