The countywide Public Library Summer Reading Program is open to children and teens of all ages.
Program components include 4 reading levels:
- Read Aloud (birth-4 years)
- Elementary (ages 5-9)
- Tween (ages 10-12)
- Teen level (ages 13-19)
Click one of the buttons below to find out more about the Summer Reading Program:
- 23,902 youth signed up for the countywide summer reading program
- 14,801 youth completed the summer reading program
- 37,161 children and parents attended 1,308 summer learning events
- 156,042 books were read by youth–that’s 7,934,130 minutes of reading!
Check out our Summer Reading Sponsors
Lastly, we’d like to thank the Lancaster County Commissioners for supporting this program.