The Summer Reading Program at your local library was a big success. Although the program is over for this year, there are related programs and events still happening until the end of the summer!
Thank you for participating!
Visit your local public library to sign up this year!
The countywide Public Library Summer Reading Program is open to children and teens of all ages.
This year’s participants included these reading levels:
- Read Aloud (birth-4 years)
- Elementary (ages 5-9)
- Tween (ages 10-12)
- Teen level (ages 13-19)
Click one of the buttons below to find out more about the Summer Reading Program:
- 25,999 youth signed up for the countywide summer reading program
- 15,467 youth completed the summer reading program
- 42,431 children and parents attended 1,736 summer learning events
- 1,849 new library cards were issued to youth aged 5-19
Check out our Summer Reading Sponsors:
This program is EITC approved.
Lastly, we’d like to thank the Lancaster County Commissioners for supporting this program.