Summer reading starts on June 2 and runs until August 11!
Visit your local public library to sign up!
The countywide Public Library Summer Reading Program is open to children and teens of all ages.
Program components include 4 reading levels:
- Read Aloud (birth-4 years)
- Elementary (ages 5-9)
- Tween (ages 10-12)
- Teen level (ages 13-19)
Click one of the buttons below to find out more about the Summer Reading Program:
- 25,789 youth signed up for the countywide summer reading program
- 15,067 youth completed the summer reading program
- 41,718 children and parents attended 1,474 summer learning events
- 1,939 new library cards were issued to youth aged 5-19
Check out our Summer Reading Sponsors:
This program is EITC approved.
Lastly, we’d like to thank the Lancaster County Commissioners for supporting this program.