Launched in June 2008 to the Family Museum Pass project is Lancaster County’s internationally recognized Landis Valley Village and Farm Museum, 2451 Kissel Hill Road, Lancaster.
See living history at its finest. Landis Valley Museum’s richly layered story is the history of an early Pennsylvania German Settlement, and unusual farm family, and the ongoing creation and exploration of a wonderfully diverse collection of artifacts.
To read more about the Landis Valley Village and Farm Museum visit their website at http://www.landisvalleymuseum.org/
The Museum Pass is loaned to any Lancaster County adult with a valid public library card.
Family Museum Passes are available at all 17 public libraries and the Bookmobile.
Museum Pass Circulation Guidelines
- Adult check-out only
- One week circulation
- Reserves allowed from any library including bookmobile
- Due to the popularity of this service, museum passes are not eligible for renewal.
- Overdue fines: $1.00 per day/up to $5.00 maximum
- Replacement cost $7.00 for loss or damaged case
Conditions of Use
- Valid during regular Museum Hours
- Pass is not valid for Museum Programs requiring pre-registration or Museum special events. These require payment to attend. Please call ahead to find out if the day you are planning to visit is a Special Event Day or Pre-Registered Program. Thank you.
- Does not apply to group rates
- NOTE: Maximum of 4 people, one must be a supervising adult.
- Pass may only be used ONCE to visit museum during the one week check out/circulation.
- Museum Passes may not be used for commercial or for-profit purposes.