The National Toy Train Museum located at 300 Paradise Lane, Strasburg, PA has one of the most extensive toy train collections in the world and more!
The museum is an educational arm of the Train Collectors Association. It has five interactive operating train layouts and toy, scale and model trains dating from about 1840 to the present day.
To read more about the National Toy Train Museum visit their website at http://www.nttmuseum.org/
The Museum Pass is loaned to any Lancaster County adult with a valid public library card.
Family Museum Passes are available at all 17 public libraries and the Bookmobile.
Museum Pass Circulation Guidelines:
- Adult check-out only
- Two week circulation (See Museum Hours)
- Reserves allowed from any library including bookmobile
- Overdue Fines: $1.00 per day/up to $5.00 maximum
- Replacement cost $7.00 for lost or damaged case
Conditions of Use:
- Valid during regular Museum hours
- Pass not valid for programs requiring pre-registration or special events
- Does not apply to group rates
- Maximum of 4 people, one must be a supervising adult