Join us and share our journey through the history of time at the beautiful National Watch & Clock Museum, located in historic Columbia, PA. Experience a fun and fascinating exploration into the world of timekeeping, illustrated by multiple exhibits, special presentations, and over 12,000 treasures of time – from Stonehenge and early sundials to today’s most modern technology. Introductory video and interactive activities await, as well as shopping at the Museum Gift Shop.
Please visit our website for more information http://museumoftime.org
Official website of The National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors – Dedicated to the Advancement of the Art & Science of Timekeeping in the Service of all Horologists, everywhere.
Family Museum Passes are available at all 17 public libraries and the Bookmobile.
Museum Pass Circulation Guidelines
- Adult check-out only.
- One week circulation (Check with museum website for hours).
- Reserves allowed from any library including bookmobile.
- Due to the popularity of this service, museum passes are not eligible for renewal.
- Overdue fines: $1.00 per day/up to $5.00 maximum.
- Replacement cost $7.00 for lost or damaged case.
Conditions of Use
- Valid during regular Museum hours
- Pass is not valid for programs requiring pre-registration or special events; additional charges for educational programs and some events
- Membership privileges do not apply
- Does not apply to group rates
- Maximum of 6 people, one must be a supervising adult
- Pass may only be used once to visit museum during the one week check out/circulation
- Museum Passes may not be used for commercial or for-profit purposes.