Hands-on House Children’s Museum of Lancaster is where learning and playing go hand in hand!
Featuring indoor and outdoor adventures as children explore through our mini neighborhood. Pick apples, gather eggs from our farm, face paint on our porch, explore our tree house and cave, visit our post office and grocery store and see what’s under construction. The museum also features a Club House for hands-on table top learning as well as Mason’s Adventure Garden and our meadow for outdoor discovery. Climb, build, hunt for bugs, dig, enjoy! HOH Construction Co. new exhibit coming soon!
To learn more about Hands-on House visit their website at https://www.handsonhouse.org/
Museum Pass Circulation Guidelines:
- Adult check-out only.
- One week circulation (See Museum Hours)
- Reserves allowed from any library including bookmobile.
- Due to the popularity of this service, museum passes are not eligible for renewal.
- Overdue fines: $1.00 per day/up to $5.00 maximum.
- Replacement cost $7.00 for lost or damaged case.
Pass Conditions of Use:
- Valid during regular hours of operation for General Admission only (See http://www.handsonhouse.org for hours of operation)
- Not valid for parties, camps, special activities, group tours, Backyard Boo!, and Touch a Truck
- Designated for a family of up to 4 people, one which must be a supervising adult
- Passes cannot be used for facilitating a group tour. (e.g. scouting group, school group, clubs, etc.) Multiple passes may not be used during the same visit.
- For group tour information call 717-569-5437
- Pass may only be used once during a check-out period/circulation. Please return pass to the library promptly so others may use it.
- Museum pass may not be used for commercial or for-profit purposes