- Go to our Online Catalog.
- Click My Account Login and fill out the forms to login.
- Your information will be displayed
- Click on the text, “[#] items checked out “
- All the items you have checked out will be displayed
- Click Renew all, or to renew individual items use the check boxes and click renew selected.
- The due dates for the renewed items will have changed if the renewal was successful.
Library System of Lancaster County 24-Hour Telephone Renewal Service
To renew materials or get more details on your library account, dial 717-394-1721, then press the following keys:
Press 1 to renew materials
Enter your 14-digit barcode number for individual items. For all materials on your record, Press #. If the item is overdue, appropriate fines will be attached to your record. Items will be due two weeks from today’s date.
NOTE: Not all items can be renewed with the Telephone Renewal System. Some reasons an item may not be renewed are: another borrower has requested the item; that type of material is not eligible for renewal; you already renewed the item once; or, because of overdue fines on your record.
When this service is unavailable, items must be brought to your local library for renewal. Fines will be charged for overdue material.
Press 2 to see your checked out items
Press 3 for holds ready for pickup
Press 4 for fines you owe
Press * to return to the main menu
If you are unable to renew your items, please call your local library.
For more information on library procedure, consult Library Circulation Policies.