Becky Gochnauer, Museum Director says “The Family Museum Pass Program is an amazing gift to families that allows them to experience some of the rich heritage that makes Lancaster County so special. We are privileged to participate in the program. We love telling stories about the heritage and roots of Lancaster County to children of all ages. The Family Museum Pass Program encourages families to learn more about not just the Herr House, but also about other resources in the county that will help to broaden their appreciation for the place where they live.”
To read more about the Hans Herr House visit their website at http://www.hansherr.org/
The Museum Pass is loaned to any Lancaster County adult with a valid public library card.
Family Museum Passes are available at all 17 public libraries and the Bookmobile.
Museum Pass Circulation Guidelines:
- Adult check-out only
- One week circulation
- Reserves allowed from any library including bookmobile
- Due to the popularity of this service, museum passes are not eligible for renewal.
- Overdue fines: $1.00 per day/up to $5.00 maximum
- Replacement costs: $7.00 for loss or damaged case
Conditions of Use:
- Valid during regular Hans Herr House Tours starting at 9:00 am, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm or 3:00 pm.
- Pass does not include Longhouse.
- Pass not to be used with other promotions or at Special Events
- Does not apply to group rates
- Maximum of 4 people, one must be a supervising adult
- Pass may only be used once to visit museum during the one week check out/circulation.
- Museum Passes may not be used for commercial or for-profit purposes.