What is MyLibrary! ?
MyLibrary! is our new mobile app. You can search the library catalog, change your library account information, place holds, and more from your phone or tablet!
Windows Mobile Devices Not Supported
|1. Once installed, find and touch the MyLibrary! app
2. Read and agree to the License Agreement
3. Touch Accept and Continue
4. Swipe left
5. Type Lancaster and touch Lancaster County PA Libraries
6. Type your library card barcode
7. Type the pin associated with your library card
8. Touch Sign In
|If you have trouble with your sign in,
contact your local library
No known issues
What will happen to the old mobile app?
Connect, our old mobile app has been discontinued. It will no longer function as expected and should be uninstalled from your device.
Uninstall Connect (Old App)
- Find the app, touch and hold on the app until you see an “X”
- Touch the “X” to remove the app
- Touch “Remove” or “Delete”
- Find the app, touch and hold the app until you see an “Uninstall” trashcan
- Drag the app to the “Uninstall” trashcan
- Touch your “Start” button
- Go to “Settings”
- You’ll see a “System” tab, touch that tab.
- Then go to “Remove Programs”
- Touch the application you want to remove to highlight it.
- Touch “Remove”
- From the “Home” screen, touch “Settings“.
- Touch “Apps & Games“.
- Touch “Manage All Applications“.
- Swipe over to the right to show “All” apps.
- Touch the app you wish to remove, then select “Uninstall“.
Still Need Help?