NEW! Summer Reading 2020 is to be an Online Challenge! Beginning June 20 through August 15. Read and do activities! Earn badges and prizes!
For help registering for Beanstack click on the following links:
- Directions on how to register for Beanstack online
- Directions on how to register using the Beanstack mobile app
This year’s participants will include these reading levels:
- Read Aloud (birth-4 years)
- Elementary (ages 5-9)
- Tween (ages 10-12)
- Teen level (ages 13-19)
The countywide Public Library Summer Reading Program is open to children and teens of all ages.
Click one of the buttons below to find out more about the Summer Reading Program:
In addition to the Summer Reading Program, make sure to check out the Summer Fitness Quest:
- 25,818 youth signed up for the countywide summer reading program
- 16,237 youth completed the summer reading program
- 40,256 children and parents attended 1,736 summer learning events
- 2,029 new library cards were issued to youth aged 5-19
Check out our Summer Reading Sponsors:
This program is EITC approved.
Lastly, we’d like to thank the Lancaster County Commissioners for supporting this program.