What is “Beanstack”?
Beanstack is The Library’s web-based Summer Reading Program software. It allows you to track your reading minutes and activities and earn prizes!
How do I sign up?
- Go to https://lancasterlibraries.org/srp and click on your library (or download the mobile app, Beanstack Tracker).
- Click on in the middle of the screen.
- Fill in the information! If you are a parent registering a child, be sure to enter your information as an Adult. Beanstack allows families to be linked together, so that all family members can be accessed with one login.
- Once you are registered, you will be taken to your Current Challenges page.
- Click on at the top left of screen.
- Begin logging your reading minutes, activities and track the badges you earn!
- Earn enough reading and activity badges to earn prizes.
Get more information
Go to https://lancasterlibraries.org/srp/ for prize details and more.