The Library System is pleased to announce that searching within the library catalog is now easier with the addition of an upgraded search tool!
What does this mean for the public wanting to search the catalog? The new upgrade allows for enhanced Keyword searching that makes the process faster. The upgrade also gives access to the last three searches and additional suggestions for related searches. Searchers also have the ability to filter their search results by item type (book, audio, DVD, etc.), availability, language and more by making a selection on the left hand side of the search screen. Quick links to library resources are also at your fingertips with this new search tool!
This new resource will go live on September 27th!
To access the NEW search:
- Open your web browser
- Click into the Address Bar
- Type search.lancasterlibraries.org
- Press ‘enter’ to get started!
- Access to your patron record online at any time.
- Manage items currently checked out.
- Check status of your Holds.
- Keeping a list of material you’ve read by using “Reading History”.
- Ability to create Reading Lists.
- Ability to pay your fees and fines online.
- Add or modify your email address.
# # #