Public Libraries in Lancaster County are pleased to announce a NEW Mobile App to make access to your library’s resources easier! MyLibrary! is our new mobile app created by Innovative Interfaces, Inc. that will allow you to do the following from your phone or tablet:
- Scan Book:Simply scan the barcode on any book’s cover to see if it is available at the library, and in what formats.
- Search Catalog: Searching the catalog and placing holds on MyLibrary! is now easier than ever!
- Access My Account:Allows you to access your patron record online at any time; this includes managing your current checkouts, holds, basic profile information and reading history. The app will also scan a library card and place it on your mobile device, making it easy for first-time users to sign-in to the app. You will need your PIN to complete the login. If you do not have a PIN visit http://search.lancasterlibraries.org, click My Account and set up your PIN.
- Use a digital version of your library card number available in My Account and is readable by library scanners.
- Access Social Media: Provides direct access to the LSLC (Library System of Lancaster County) Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
* When you install the app, you will be prompted for your library. Enter “Lancaster County PA Libraries”.
The MyLibrary! app is free to download for Android and iOS Mobile Devices.
To install MyLibrary! go to: https://lancasterlibraries.org/mylibrary
Our old mobile app (Connect) is no longer available. To uninstall, visit https://lancasterlibraries.org/mylibrary/ for directions.
# # #