To read more about the North Museum visit their website at http://www.northmuseum.org/
The Museum Pass is loaned to any Lancaster County adult with a valid public library card.
Family Museum Passes are available at all 17 public libraries and the Bookmobile.
Museum Pass Circulation Guidelines:
- Adult check-out only
- One week circulation (See Museum Hours)
- Reserves allowed from any library including the bookmobile
- Due to the popularity of this service, museum passes are not eligible for renewal.
- Overdue fines: $1.00 per day/up to $5.00 maximum
- Replacement cost $7.00 for lost or damaged case
Conditions of Use:
- Valid during regular Museum hours
- Pass not valid for programs requiring pre-registration or special events
- Additional charges for SciDome programs and some events may apply
- Membership privileges do not apply
- Does not apply to group rates
- Maximum of 4 people, one must be a supervising adult
- Pass may only be used ONCE to visit museum during one week check out/circulation
- Museum Passes may not be used for commercial or for-profit purposes.
Thanks to the Eiserer-Hickey Fund of the Lancaster County Community Foundation for making this program possible.
Click here to check if this pass is available at your library!
Click here for Museum hours!